Biscuit Topping: Biscuits! What do you know about the form of bread that has engulfed our food habits? Well, a biscuit is just a piece of bread, baked and made firm. However, there are so many different variations of biscuits that can be found in the market. They are generally made with a chemical leavening agent like baking powder. Of course, they are being innovated in flavors by adding them in various recipes as toppings, and guess what? They are absolutely delicious!
So, let’s check about biscuit topping and much more in the segments below!!
Our talking point in this article is about trending biscuit topping recipes, and you are perfectly covered with the most delightful, mouthwatering dishes. Biscuit toppings, most importantly, Monaco biscuits, are becoming more and more popular due to the customizations and innovative ideas that can be implemented on different dishes by using them.
Snacks can always become a craving for refreshments on a monotonous and stressful day. This is exactly where biscuit topping recipes have created a form of relief with the delicious dishes. Therefore, let us hop into the magnificent ride of Monaco biscuits. Please scroll down to know it all!
Biscuits were invented in the United States and Canada. The word “ biscuit “ came from the French biscuit ( bis-qui ). It has a Latin root as panis biscotus means to bread twice baked. The Romans had a type of biscuit, which is famously known as rusk, now.
However, our main focus, Monaco Biscuits, is a delightful salted biscuit to be enjoyed with tea. It was invented in 1942 by Parle. It was made to shift the focus from confectionery biscuits towards an idea of salted biscuits and make the inception of a snack. A masterstroke, paying off massively for the company, and now, it has become an epitome for many different fantastic snacks.
Now that you know about biscuits and, most importantly, Monaco biscuits, it is time to try out the amazing easy snacks with biscuits recipe that has captured hearts given in this article below!
Monaco Biscuits Nutritional Chart
Source – Parle
|Monaco biscuits ( 1 Biscuit )
|% Daily Value*
|Calories 140 ( Calories from Fat 54)
|Total Fat 6 g
|Saturated Fat 3 g
|Trans Fat 0 g
|Cholesterol 0 mg
|Sodium 280 mg
|Potassium 0 mg
|Total Carbohydrates 20 g
|Sugar 2 g
|Protein 1 g
*Percentage Daily Values are based on an average 2,000 calories diet. Your daily calorie intake values may be higher or lower depending upon your calorie intake per day.
Monaco Cheese Bites Biscuit Topping Recipe
Monaco Cheese Bites is an excellent biscuit topping recipe as it’s easy to make, simple, and a great starter to light up the main course dishes. It catches the eye of the people sitting in your dining table who are looking for something different.
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (carrot, corn, and peas)
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano Powder
- ½ tsp Paprika Powder
- 2 tbsp Pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp Chopped roasted almonds
- ¼ cup Grated Cheese
- Chilli flakes ( optional )
- Mint for garnishing
- Milk to adjust consistency
- 25-30 pieces of Monaco Biscuits
- 5 pieces of Cheese quarter slices
How to make?
- It would be best if you heated up the butter in a pan and when it melts, add the mixed vegetables. Whisk it and let it cook until it has boiled for 2-3 minutes approximately.
- Now, add the flour to the pan. Keep stirring it with the vegetables until the floury smell and taste are non-existent.
- Pour the milk into the pan. Keep stirring it for 1-2 minutes. Just after that, you will see a thick mixture. ( You are doing it right! )
- Switch off the burner gas stove. Now, add Oregano, pizza sauce, paprika powder, and roasted almonds. Stir it properly with the milk and vegetables in a good manner.
- After doing that, add grated cheese and stir everything again.
- You can top it off with chili flakes according to your wish. This is completely optional. However, chili flakes make the whole mixture look a bit more exciting.
- Let it cool, and then transfer it into a bowl.
- After that, take a Monaco biscuit and place a quartered cheese slice on top of the biscuit.
- Take a tablespoon of the vegetable mixture and put it on top of the cheese slice. Garnish it with mint leaves.
- Put a little bit of tomato ketchup as a topping for a better outlook.
- Here you go, your Monaco Cheese Bites is ready!
It was easy, wasn’t it? A simple and easy recipe but extremely delicious at the same time. This will surely bring excitement to your dining table!
Monaco Canapes Biscuit Topping Recipe
Monaco Biscuit Canapes or Monaco Biscuit Toppings is a quick, delightful, tangy snack, preferably used as a starter or appetizer as well as a party snack. Innovations like making it Monaco toppings with mayonnaise can also be done in the same dish. It is an amazing and funny food that is healthy and relaxing for everyone, especially for kids. Check out the following ingredients in the segment below!
- 1 packet Monaco biscuits
- One tbsp of mixed spices masala
- 1 small onion
- 1 small Tomato
- ½ cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 2 quarter slices of cheese
- 1 cube of grated cheese
- 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- Cilantro for garnishing purposes
How to make?
- Slice up the vegetables. Take one cheese slice and cut four small pieces out of it.
- Take one biscuit put one piece of cheese on it. Then, put another piece of biscuit on top of it.
- Now, put the sliced vegetables on it. First, the cucumber and sprinkle some of the mixed spices masalas on it. After that, put the onion slice and then the tomato slice. Sprinkle the masala yet again on top of it before ultimately putting the carrot slice on top of it.
- After that, exquisitely put the grated cheese and 2-3 drops of tomato ketchup to top it. When that is done, garnish the delicious-looking dish with cilantro leaves. Sprinkle a bit of masala again on it and top it with mayonnaise.
- Your dish is ready to be served and eaten!
- You can decrease the amount of cheese given in the recipe. However, if you are a cheese craver, you can go ahead and definitely add more. Either way, it tastes magnificent.
- You can add different veggies as well. You can change the veggies or toppings as per your availability and choice. Adding a bit of corn can be delicious.
Monaco Biscuit Sandwich Recipe
The Monaco Biscuit Sandwich is a wonderful innovative dish and involves sandwiching the biscuits with a delicious potato mixture and sev to coat it for a more crunchy twist inside the mouth. This dish is a great appetizer or a starter. They can be a great companion at parties as a snack as well. It is delicious and heavy as well due to the potato mixture. A brilliant innovative dish to satisfy your midnight cravings as well! Let’s check out how you need to make this recipe. Here are the ingredients!
- ¾ cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes
- One tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp sweet chutney
- 1 and ½ tsp green chutney
- One tsp garlic chutney
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 and ½ tsp mixed spices masala
- 44 Monaco biscuits
- ½ cup sev
How to make?
Here’s how you need to make the biscuit topping recipe! Check out the following:
- To make the main ingredient of this dish, the potato stuffing, boil the potatoes.
- After boiling is done, peel their skin and mash them properly in a bowl.
- Now, put the chopped onions on the mashed potatoes and whisk it properly so that the onion gets mixed properly in the mashed potatoes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and coriander to the bowl. Whisk it again so that the mixture is properly maintained.
- Put one tablespoon of sweet chutney on the mixture.
- After that, put one and a half teaspoons of green chutney. Mix the two chutneys with the mixture.
- Add one teaspoon of garlic chutney or paste on it after the sweet chutney and green chutney are mixed with mashed potatoes. Whisk the garlic chutney later for the long-lasting flavor and delicious smell from the dish.
- For a tangy flavor, add lemon juice and mixed spices masala.
- Add salt as per your needs after that and mix it well.
- The stuffing of the Monaco biscuit sandwich is now ready.
- Take one Monaco biscuit on a plate. Put one tablespoon of the stuffing on top of it.
- After that, take another Monaco biscuit and place it on top of the stuffing. This makes it a sandwich. However, gently put it on top and make sure the biscuits do not break.
- For a more crunchy twist in the stuffing, take a bit of sev and coat the stuffing evenly and gently from all the sides.
- You can definitely add a bit of ketchup to go along with it.
- Your Monaco Biscuit Sandwich is now ready to be served and eaten!
Another easy recipe that will catch everyone’s attention and crave for more of your dishes. Try it now!
Monaco biscuit pizza without oven
Monaco biscuit recipes do not always require the use of an oven. If you’re looking for cheesy Monaco pizzas to make everyone sitting on your sofa or dining table awestruck while watching television, this is your perfect snack. It is a great dish that can be used as a tiffin for your kid in school as well. A quick process and wonderful delight! Let’s check out some of the best ingredients and how you need to make it in the following segments.
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 3 tbsp Pizza sauce
- ¾ cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- One tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 20 Monaco biscuits
- Tomato ketchup
How to make?
- Chop the onion, capsicum, and tomato in a fine manner. Please put it in a bowl separately.
- Take six biscuits and put them on a plate. Apply 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on each of the biscuits and spread it properly, covering the whole circumference of the biscuit.
- Put the finely chopped onion pieces on the pizza sauce and place it properly. Leave little spaces for the other veggies to be placed as well.
- After that, add the finely chopped tomato pieces to the pizza sauce properly. Make sure that each bite has the flavor of all the veggies, so put it in a way that it goes along with the onion.
- Now, add the finely chopped capsicum pieces in the same manner gently on the pizza sauce. Keep in mind that the biscuit does not break. Put the veggies gently.
- Add the Italian seasoning and chili flakes on top of it to add a tangy, delicious taste to the dish. This will help to enhance the flavor of the Monaco biscuit pizza.
- Add drops of tomato ketchup on each biscuit
- Put a little bit of mayonnaise as per your needs on top of it.
- Finally, put the grated cheese on it.
- Do this same technique for every biscuit.
- There we go! Your Monaco biscuit pizza without an oven is ready!
It was mentioned before that you do not need an oven to make pizza. Well, you have your recipe so try it out now! And this brings us to the end of our biscuit topping recipes you must try out!
Monaco biscuits brought upon a revolutionary change in the genre of biscuits to the whole culture. Biscuits were always found to be sweet in taste before Parle introduced Monaco crackers or biscuits. These Monaco biscuits are diverse in the manner that many different innovative recipes can be made by using them easily. A craving for a tasty snack, an appetizer, a starter, a party snack, a midnight snack, and more.
You are probably wondering if a biscuit recipe can actually be delightful. Well, worry not, as these recipes will make your taste buds jump in joy and make your snack cravings tangier! And don’t miss out on letting us know which of these recipes you liked the best! We will eagerly wait for your feedback, and don’t forget to let us know how the recipe turned out to be!