Jumpstart weight loss is a new dieting trend that is taking social media by storm.
This dieting trend was first introduced by Dr. OZ in his show on Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN). In his show, he spoke about how intermittent fasting can benefit weight loss and jumpstart your weight loss journey.
Intermittent fasting is a diet requiring you to severely restrict the number of calories you consume during a given time frame and then allow yourself to eat normally for the rest of the day.
The Science Behind Intermittent Fasting
The science behind intermittent fasting is not conclusive. Still, some researchers believe it can make you healthier by causing your cells to release more human growth hormone (HGH), which helps with muscle building and fat burning.
Jumpstart Weight Loss Plan – How to Lose Weight Quick?
In this section, we will discuss how to lose weight quickly. We will examine the importance of a jumpstart weight loss plan and its benefits. As well as conferring on how to start a diet in the morning.
The key is not to think about it as a diet but as a lifestyle change. It’s essential to ensure that you eat healthily and stay active daily. If you fail to follow both, you’re unlikely to see any results. The best way to start your weight loss journey is by following these steps:
1. Cut out all processed foods: Processed foods are made with refined sugars, refined starches, and other additives that can damage your metabolism. These foods cause spikes in blood sugar, followed by a crash, making you crave more food to make up for what you just ate. Instead, eat an abundance of vegetables daily and make sure to eat protein daily.
2. Eliminate all alcohol: Alcohol is not only loaded with calories, but it’s also highly addictive and has been shown to lead to weight gain, anxiety, depression, and other health problems. Drink lots of water or herbal tea instead.
3. Look for healthy snacks: Snacks should be something that you can have every hour during the day to keep your blood sugar in check. There are a lot of healthy snacks out there that you can choose from, and many of them will help you reach your weight loss goal.
4. Increase the activity: If you’re inactive, it’s easy to overindulge in processed foods because they’re easier to eat as an alternative to working out. But, getting active can help you lose weight by burning more calories. Do workouts at least 30 minutes daily and ensure that includes some form of cardio every other day.
5. Change your eating habits: Most people have just two meals a day when they should eat 5-6 small meals. Such a habit lowers spikes in blood sugar and keeps your energy up.
6. Avoid distractions: Distractions make overeating easy and cause you to be less mindful of your eating habits. Find ways to keep yourself from being distracted while eating a meal. For example, you can take time to prepare your meal and eat at a leisurely pace. It may even help you avoid distractions during this time as well.
7. Take charge of food at restaurants: If you’re eating out, try ordering from the menu instead of allowing yourself to rate whatever is familiar to you or what looks good on the menu. Skip dessert- Desserts are often sweeter than the meal you’re about to eat and can cause unnecessary spikes in blood sugar. If you must have dessert, eat it with your meal.
8. Be mindful of the amount of food on your plate: If the plate is full, you may eat just a little bit more than what’s healthy for you, which could lead to overeating. On the other hand, if you try to fill up your plate with a little bit of everything, you will likely overeat.
What to Expect During Jumpstart Weight Loss Program?
The jumpstart weight loss program is a weight loss program that helps you to lose weight drastically in the first week. The program is designed for people who have difficulty finding time for their workouts. The program consists of a meal plan, exercise routine, and supportive coaching to meet the weight loss goal.
During the jumpstart weight loss program, you can expect a few changes in your body. For instance, you’ll lose more than five pounds in a week, after which you will notice stabilization in the weight. You will also feel the difference in your mood. The exercise routine and meal plan help your body receive the nutrients it needs, which helps pump oxygen at the correct levels. As you feel energetic, you think and stay positive throughout the day. The feel-good hormones you create will help you break bad habits and start new ones.
The Different Types of Diet Plans
A balanced diet is paramount for jumpstart weight loss program. A balanced diet includes a healthy intake of fruits, vegetables, dairy products, whole grains, and lean protein. Additionally, avoid sugar intake and processed foods because they are high in sugar or refined white flour. If you successfully maintain a healthy diet plan, you will have no problem losing weight. The different types of diet plans include:
- The Mediterranean Diet: This diet is high in vegetables and fruits, whole grains, and lean protein. It includes olive oil, which is considered a healthy fat that also contains antioxidants. Fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, apricots, and apples are some of the fruits recommended in this diet.
- Vegetarian Diet: Vegetarian diets include whole grains, vegetables, fruits, beans, lentils, nuts, and seeds.
- The DASH Diet: DASH stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension which encourages you to eat plenty of vegetables, fruit, whole grains, and low-fat or fat-free dairy products daily. It also includes a lean protein low in saturated fat, salt, and sugar.
- The Mediterranean-DASH Diet: The Mediterranean-DASH Diet is a mix of the two diets. It includes vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and lean protein but also has some fish and healthy fats like olive oil or nuts.
- The Paleo Diet: This diet is high in lean proteins such as poultry, meat, eggs, and fish, as well as vegetables, fruit, nuts, and seeds. It’s low in refined sugars and processed foods.
The jumpstart weight loss program provides a different approach to weight loss that works for several people. You’ll experience more energy and positive feelings during the day as you let go of the things holding you back. So, start your weight loss program today and bring a change to your life for good and well-being!