Pumpkin cheesecake cookies are a delight! The cookie has a soft texture and delightful flavor. These pumpkin cheesecake cookies are irresistibly chewy, featuring delectable cheesecake and a pumpkin spice roll. If you adore pumpkins, these are a must!
The warm pumpkin spice perfectly complements the lively cheesecake essence in these cookies. Pumpkin cheesecake cookies are the ultimate treat, and honestly, you can enjoy them anytime.
– Easy to make.
– Large, soft cookies bursting with pumpkin spice flavor.
– Filled with smooth cheesecake and brushed with ground cinnamon.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cheesecake cookies:-
– One package (8 ounces) of cream cheese, not cold
– Half a cup of powdered sugar
– One and a half teaspoons of vanilla flavor
– Half a cup of pumpkin from a can
– One and three-quarters cup of regular flour
– One tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice, but keep some aside
– Half a teaspoon of baking soda
– A quarter teaspoon of salt
– Three-quarters of a cup of soft butter
– Three-quarters of a cup of brown sugar, packed tight
– Half cup of white sugar, but split it up
Get everything ready. Use parchment paper to cover a tray and a baking sheet.
Directions to make pumpkin cheesecake cookies
Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Prepare a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper. In a small bowl, blend softened cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth using a hand mixer or whisk.
In a big bowl, use a mixer at a fast speed to mix butter, brown sugar, and half a cup of granulated sugar until fluffy (about 1 minute). Mix in egg yolk and vanilla. Then add pumpkin puree and the flour mixture. Mix at a slow speed until just mixed. Cover the bowl with plastic and put it in the fridge. It should get cold, for at least 1 hour or even overnight.
In another bowl, mix cream cheese and 3 tablespoons granulated sugar until smooth. Cover this bowl with plastic too. Chill it in the fridge, at least for 1 hour or can be overnight.
Set your oven racks high and low; preheat oven to 350°. Get 2 baking sheets ready with parchment paper.
Make small balls from the dough. Make two balls flat like disks. Put 2 teaspoons of cheesecake filling on one disk using a spoon or piping bag. Cover with the other disk. Seal the edges by pinching and then gently roll it back into a ball.
Put cinnamon sugar in a dish. Roll the ball in it and place it on the sheets. Do this with all the dough.
Bake them. Swap sheets halfway through baking, until they’re golden brown and start to crack. After taking them out, hit the pan a few times on the counter to flatten the cookies a bit. Move them to a wire rack to cool down. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10-15 minutes for continued baking. Enjoy!
Enjoy these close-up shots of cream cheese-filled pumpkin cookies. Delightful! There you go – Cheesecake Cookie Wonderland in a few simple steps!
Baking Hints for Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
– Freeze cream cheese mix before stuffing; it avoids messiness.
– Chill moist cookie dough before shaping; control excessive spreading.
– Ensure dough wraps fully around cream cheese for no leaks during baking.
– For a spicier kick, add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon more pumpkin pie spice if desired.
And if you are looking for Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies, here are the directions.
Making Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cookies
- Begin by blending butter, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar until smooth and fluffy in a stand mixer.
- Combine pumpkin puree; don’t worry if the mixture seems grainy—it’ll smooth out with the addition of dry ingredients.
- Complete the batter by adding the egg and vanilla separately. Mix in a bowl of dry ingredients, blending just until combined.
- Form cookies on a parchment-lined sheet using a 1 tablespoon-sized ice cream scoop. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Prepare the cheesecake filling by whisking cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined. Keep at room temperature.
- Coat chilled cookie dough in a cinnamon sugar mixture evenly.
- Create a small crater in each cookie, placing them on a parchment-lined sheet. Press your thumb into the center, forming a 1-inch crater.
- Fill each pumpkin cookie with about 2 teaspoons of cheesecake mixture using a small spoon, scoop, or piping bag.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, rotating halfway. After baking, cool on the sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Enjoy your gluten-free pumpkin cheesecake cookies!
Why This gluten-free pumpkin cheesecake cookies Recipe Rocks:
- Prepared with a 1 tablespoon ice-cream scoop, these pumpkin cheesecake cookies are ideal for a sweet taste.
- As the temperature drops, engage in a cozy baking session with your loved ones. If you adore these cheesecake cookies, you’re sure to explore the Gluten-Free Apple Cider Donuts or Pumpkin Cranberry Energy Bites!
- Say goodbye to the fear of dry and overly crumbly cookies common in gluten-free treats. These pumpkin cookies match the soft, buttery, and chewy goodness of the classics.
Storing Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies:
- On the Counter: Keep these cookies out for a short time due to the cream cheese. A few hours max!
- In the Fridge: Use an airtight container; keep chilled for up to 7 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Freezer Friendly: Freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Note: Cream cheese texture may change when frozen.
1. How to fill the pumpkin cheesecake cookies?
To make sure there is a good amount of cheesecake filling, use a squish to evenly put down the cookie middle. Then you can put a spoonful of cheesecake inside it and spread it all over the top.
2. How to store the pumpkin cheesecake cookies?
You can store them in an airtight container or in a refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
3. How to know when the cookies are done?
It’s better that you should not overcook them too much. Look into the edges if they are golden brown then they are good to go and the middle is a bit soft.
These pumpkin cheesecake cookies offer a blend of seasonal flavors and delightful textures that make them truly a great delight. These cookies are the classical flavors of the year-round treat that bring joy with every bite. So whether you are a pumpkin enthusiast or simply in love with a sweet tooth these cookies are a must-try.