Every one of us wants that our hair to be soft and shiny. Silky and soft hair makes a deep impression on personality. On the outermost layer of hair there is natural oil which locks the natural moisturizer of the hair. Because of this, the hair glow and they also remain soft. When this layer deteriorates, the hair becomes lifeless and dry. There can be many reasons for this layer to deteriorate. Many times, hair is spoiled due to lack of adequate nutrition, use of harsh soap or shampoos, not having a good conditioner or being in too much sunlight. Sometimes aging and stress are also the reasons for this. Although it is not so difficult to get good hair. With a little effort the hair can be made silky and soft.
There is no doubt that all use different types of shampoos, conditioners and oils for their hair care. Of course, it is not wrong to use all these products, but overuse of them causes the hair to lose its shine. The hair begins to break dry and lifeless. To avoid this, some people change hair products, then some start taking medicines for hair health, but here you can find best tips to soften your hair naturally at home.
- There is nothing better than an egg to soften and brighten hair. It is so effective that you will see the difference in one go. It contains sufficient amount of protein, fatty acids and lactin, which repairs the hair. Mixing olive oil in it will help more.
- Beer is the third most widely consumed beverage in the world. It is miraculously beneficial in bringing shine to the hair and making them soft. For this, keep a glass of beer in the open overnight and wash the hair after taking a bath in the morning. After washing the hair, cover the hair with a shower cap for ten minutes. Later wash the hair with plain water and allow it to dry. Beer acts like a great hair tonic. Proteins found in it repair and nourish the hair, which brings back the lost shine of the hair.
- Coconut oil contains all the nutrients that are needed to make hair soft and shiny. It maintains the natural moisture of the hair and does not allow them to be dry, making them shiny. Applying coconut oil to the hair strengthens the roots and ends their dryness. Hair massage should be done once a week with coconut oil. This brings tenderness to the hair and makes them shiny as well.
- Honey can also be an effective remedy. Honey is helpful in returning moisture to dry hair. For this, mix two spoons of pure honey with three teaspoons of olive oil and apply it to the hair and wash the hair after half an hour. You can also use honey to regain the lost shine of hair. This not only gives shine to the hair, but also makes the hair soft.
- Aloe vera is also very beneficial for hair. Along with giving full moisture to the hair, it also works to nourish it. The antioxidants and vitamins present in it serve to nourish the hair
- Curd – No one is unaware of the benefits of eating curd, but it is probably better medicine for hair, not everyone knows about it. The lactic acid found in yogurt is helpful in softening hair. For this, apply fresh curd in hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Later wash hair with water. Worth to Read: top skin care tips for men.
- Avoid Sun Rays: The harmful rays of the sun cause great harm to the hair. When going outside, apply serum to hair. Also, protect the hair from the sun with the help of an umbrella or scarf.